Browser inline editor to test PHP, Perl, Ruby and Python scripts
1. Download wwlabor.zip (1,9 MB) and copy the complete directory into the home directory of the WWebserver.
For example: C:\WWebserver with PHP 7.2.6\wwlabor
2. You may create a virtual directory in cfg\vdir.txt to access:
3. For security reasons you have to login with WWAdmin to use WWLabor.
Set own password with reset_pwd.bat located in home directory of WWebserver.
4. Scripts are located in wwlabor\scripts. You can create own sub directories there.
5. If you have trouble check wwlabor\config.inc.php